To place orders and create quotes online you will need to register on the Silmid.com website. If you are new to Silmid a fresh account will be created, if your company already trades with Silmid then you will be linked to that account.
What can I access as a registered user?
- View your order history (both orders placed via email and online)
- Convert Quotes into Orders
- Track Shipments
- View Invoices (download copies)
- View a Statement of Account (download as PDF)
- Download OEM Certificates for products you have ordered
- Manage your delivery address book
- Update your own profile detail
- As a registered user you can also:
- Create orders against your credit account facility very quickly and easily
- Create quotes and hold prices whilst preparing to raise a Purchase Order
- Download Safety Data Sheets
- Download Technical Data Sheets
- Real-time stock availability
Can I view batch information on line?
As a registered user with the correct setting on your account, you can see the Shelf life information, Batch Number, the Expiry date and the quantity of each Batch in stock. If you want to secure a specific batch please your the NOTES box when you checkout.
I have a contract price list with Silmid will I see those prices online?
Yes, if you have agreed on pricing this will be set up on our system it will be displayed on the Product Pages. If you also want to order using your internal part number our Cross-reference service will allow you to search and order using your own internal part codes.
If you want to discuss contract pricing or add cross-references to your account please contact us.